Aiconik warrants that all Aiconik manufactured Products will be free of any defect in materials or workmanship for the period of 12 months. The warranty begins from the date of shipment from our warehouse. The warranty is extended to customers and applies to all Aiconik manufactured Products purchased, and used for the purpose for which such Product was originally designed. The above warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature, or repairs made by anyone other than Aiconik or an Aiconik authorised third-party service provider.
- Summary warranty terms and conditions (non-exhaustive)
- This warranty policy is valid only for products sold in the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
- Products have been purchased directly from our website aiconik.
- Proof of purchase is available for inspection by the website.
- Products have been properly operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The website’s representative(s) will have access to the defective Products.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
Disclaimer of warranty
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS STANDARD WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT, AICONIK HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE AND NOT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL AICONIK BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HERE WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OF ERROR CORRECTION, REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, REPERFORMANCE OF SERVICES AND REFUND OF PAYMENTS COMPLETELY FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.